St. James Catholic School is committed to providing the highest quality Catholic education to each student. St. James administers a non-discriminatory policy of admissions.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year have closed. If you need assistance, please contact the school at 912.355.3132.
Online Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be available on January 18, 2023.
Open House Dates
Click the link below to signup or contact the school to register
Sunday, January 29th Catholic Schools Week Open House ELC 1-Grade 8
Required Documents for Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – Religious Exemptions are not accepted
- Report Cards – last 2 school years
- Standardized Test Results, rising 2-8 – MAP scores should reflect grade level proficiency
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable
Required Documents for Enrollment
- GA EED Certificate #3300
- If Catholic: Baptismal Certificate & Parish Participation Card
Required Entry Age by September 1st
- 1 year and walking independently for ELC 1
- 2 years for ELC 2
- 3 years and Bathroom Trained for ELC 3
- 4 years and Bathroom Independent for Pre-K
- 5 years for Kindergarten
- 6 years for First Grade