St. James Catholic School is committed to providing the highest quality Catholic education to each student. St. James administers a non-discriminatory policy of admissions.
If you’re interested in applying for 2021-2022, please contact Megan O'Neil at MeganONsjcs-savannahga.org.
Online Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be available on January 19, 2022. Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Admissions Team. The Admissions Team will review the candidate's standardized test results, transcripts, discipline record, and any other necessary files needed to make the best decision for all parties involved. A representative from our Admissions Team will contact you to set up an interview with our Administration on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. Please note, pending test score review, additional screening may be required. Once a decision has been finalized, a member of the Admissions Team will contact the parent or guardian. If your child receives an acceptance notification, parents will be provided information necessary to complete the enrollment process.
Required Documents for Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – Religious Exemptions are not accepted
- Report Cards – last 2 school years
- Standardized Test Results, rising 2-8 – MAP scores should reflect grade level proficiency
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable
Required Documents for Enrollment
- GA EED Certificate #3300
- If Catholic: Baptismal Certificate & Parish Participation Card
Required Entry Age by September 1st
- 1 year and walking independently for ELC 1
- 2 years for ELC 2
- 3 years and Bathroom Trained for ELC 3
- 4 years and Bathroom Independent for Pre-K
- 5 years for Kindergarten
- 6 years for First Grade