St. James Catholic School is dedicated to Christian principles rooted in the Catholic tradition, providing the highest quality Catholic education to each student. St. James’ Christian atmosphere nurtures a strong academic program that is caring and disciplined, conducive to learning, and provides activities that cultivate the importance of life, values, morality and ethics.
Online Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are available now. Please click "Apply" and follow the prompts to complete your application!
Required Documents for Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – Religious Exemptions are not accepted
- Report Cards – last 2 school years
- Standardized Test Results, rising 2-8 – MAP scores should reflect grade level proficiency
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable
Required Documents for Enrollment
- GA EED Certificate #3300
- If Catholic: Baptismal Certificate & Parish Participation Card
Required Entry Age by September 1st
- 1 year and walking independently for ELC 1
- 2 years for ELC 2
- 3 years and Bathroom Trained for ELC 3
- 4 years and Bathroom Independent for Pre-K
- 5 years for Kindergarten
- 6 years for First Grade
Every family is required to have a FACTS account. All charges (such as lunches, after care, etc.) will be deducted from this account. NOTE: FACTS charges a yearly fee of $50.
St. James offers partial tuition assistance through two forms of Financial Aid. The deadline for financial aid forms is March 1. Please contact the Main Office at 355-3132 for additional information.